Content Marketing Manager
Exciting, established, one of the UK's fastest growing start up business which connects consumers with financial and legal advisers they can trust and offers a platform where businesses can connect with subscribers to market their own product to them. They are financially backed by investors whose previous successes include Zoopla, eBay, Lovefilm and Betfair.
The content marketing manager will be responsible for managing all B2B and B2C content, for all 3 brands within the business. Need to produce compelling and persuasive content to engage millions with the value of financial advice, while also helping those who already get advice dramatically reduce their yearly fees. There is a digital marketing element to this role which will requires the incumbent to understand the acquisition and retention of existing and new business as well as increase their overall digital presence on various social media platforms. Reporting to Head of Marketing.
- 2+ years experience in a content, brand or digital marketing role
- Brilliant copy writing skills
- Analytical, numerate, creative individual with strong attention to detail.
- Reliable and results driven
- Genuine interest in all thing digital marketing
- Enthusiastic, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong campaign management - creation to delivery, analysing data and the success of it.