Head of Brand Marketing
4 days left
- Full Time
High profile Head of Brand position at leading, high growth direct to consumer food business. Strategic comms + subscription/e-commerce needed.
Our client is a market leading, direct to consumer healthy food business, delivering weekly to thousands of families across the UK.
This exciting role sits within the Brand team and reports into the VP of Brand Marketing and Growth. It’s an exciting time for the business as they have recently re-branded. This role has been created to drive and amplify consumer-facing communications, which in turn will accelerate growth for the business thorough new acquisition.
Working very closely with the Head of Acquisitions and Head of CRM you will develop best in class, highly creative campaigns to engage new and existing consumers through owned, earned and paid channels.
You will be responsible for setting up KPIs which can be tracked, measured and refined and interpret the results for business gain. Success will be measured against brand equity, reach, PR impact, and the creativity and resonance of campaigns. You will lead and inspire a direct team of 9, as well as cross-functional teams. You will drive best practice to produce market leading campaigns and set up new business processes for future growth and campaign delivery.
- You will be an energetic and inspiring senior team leader and a proven creative strategist
- You will have worked at a senior level in brand marketing role and have a good working knowledge of the full marketing mix.
- You have a proven talent engaging consumers through outstanding campaigns
- Experience of organic social and content marketing
- E-commerce or subscription experience.
- Proven examples of having developed communication calendars
- Previous experience of managing social and content teams, and an understanding of organic social best practice
- Significant line management experience.
- Experience from a large branded business and preferably you will also have worked in a smaller company/start-up, or have experience working on a challenger brand with a smaller budget.
- Good at building relationships and making allies and excited by the prospect of bringing together different functions to maximise business potential
- Have a real passion for food.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **