Our client believes in bringing the goodness back: good food, good quality, good company, and good times shared.
They're a market leading, and well-funded independent company with ambitious plans to expand. They are a direct to consumer health food business, delivering weekly to thousands of families across the UK. It’s a brilliant tine to join their business, with lots of opportunities for career growth.
The CRM Manager will own the digital CRM execution to drive engagement, retention and loyalty of the customer base. Reporting into the Head of CRM and initially managing two direct reports, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a comprehensive multi-channel CRM program to segment, retain and win back customers with personalised and targeted communication
- Building and executing strategically aligned, integrated content and engagement programmes within our CRM tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Designing and executing personalised marketing campaigns that are integrated across all touch points
- Expanding the use of Salesforce to ensure we are utilising all aspects of the technology to deliver leading customer engagement initiatives
You are a data-driven marketer who understands how CRM can influence customer behaviour. Your most recent role will have been one with hands-on CRM campaign configuration using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, but you have experience working with marketing automation tools at recognisable brands.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be focused on delivering and able to report on the impact of your campaigns. You will deliver our 2018 strategic vision of moving to fully integrated marketing and be able to push the boundaries within a forward-thinking business.
You will have:
- Business to consumer CRM experience
- Recent experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud with extensive hands-on experience of building campaigns using Journey Builder
- Proven experience launching commercially successful, customer insight-led campaigns
- Excellent understanding of direct response marketing, direct communication channels
- Track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams and sound stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing small teams to develop and grow talent
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today & if you think it's the perfect fit - please email me to email@example.com