Digital Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Leading membership body with over 200,000 members and students looking for a self starting marketer!
Our client is known for their progressive and modern thinking ways, driving innovation across the global profession. Since 1904, they have successfully created an international network including members, employers, academics and opinion formers tapping into their insight and experience to identify and explore global trends and issues for business, economics, society and the profession as a whole.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to create, own and deliver the digital strategy to attract a pipeline of high quality students in line with their global marketing strategy. In this role, you will lead the appointment and management of Digital Media, Content and Creative agencies to drive performance and value. In this role, you will analyse and report on all digital media activity and spend to drive organisational learning and consistently increase ROI through systematic optimisation.
You will also:
- Work with the data analytics team, using big data and other data sources, to build understanding of detailed audience segments and target accordingly with the most effective content and media.
- Manage and control the digital media budget and expenditure to cost-effectively drive consistent lead pipeline and achieve student recruitment targets.
- To proactively evolve and innovate their digital media marketing activities in line with latest trends in best practice and technology, where appropriate.
- To work collaboratively with regional marketing teams to understand and meet their digital media marketing needs, driving organisational learning, innovation and best practice.
- Work with the heads of marketing planning to raise the performance of those websites under markets’ responsibility, by improving natural search and optimising digital user journeys and content.
Firstly, you will be a self starter, someone who has a voice and wants to make and drive change within the business. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to communicate effectively, build trust and achieve success with colleagues of all levels, cultural and geographic backgrounds.
In terms of skills, you will have:
- In-depth knowledge of B2C digital marketing strategy and execution, with demonstrable expertise delivering effective campaigns across digital media, social media and SEM.
- Deep understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimisation practices across Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Proven knowledge of regional search engines and social media platforms, e.g., Yandex, Baidu, Weibo, WeChat.
- Significant experience working with DMPs, DSPs, ad networks and retargeting.
- In-depth experience managing agencies and media budgets to achieve continuous improvement.
- Experience delivering localised campaigns in a global organisation would be distinctly advantageous.
If this ad resonates with you, apply today and send your CV to email@example.com