Marketing Manager/Senior Brand Manager
Great products, exclusive brands, acquisitive agenda, a highly capable team, new 3-year strategy, investing in headcount – talent programme for high performing individuals. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy these food brands in more than 135 markets and territories.
- Set the strategic direction to create a strong and sustainable brand.
- Develop and execute brand plans to deliver long term strategy.
- Responsibilities include packaging, innovation, promotions, pricing and communication together with delivery of volumes, revenue, expenditure and profit targets.
- Work with EMEA Innovation team to develop strong NPD plans that drive profitable growth for the brand.
- Manage A&P budget
- Preferably a degree in a business related subject, ideally Marketing.
- Proven success in running a product portfolio for brands.
- A fundamental desire to drive passion into exciting brands, connect with the Consumer and be able to ‘think differently’.
- Strategic Thinker: Desire and ability to see the big picture, align with business priorities and steer appropriately.
- Strong commercial acumen: ability to make commercially sound recommendations from ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Team player: Ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Consumer, Shopper & Customer Centric, with the ability to empathise with consumers and customers, interpret their needs and find creative solutions to fulfil them
- Focused on excellent execution: ability to deliver great marketing execution and utilise external agencies where appropriate
- Numerate, good analytical skills and P&L understanding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/47mw
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.