Head of Marketing
Purpose of the job
As the Head of Marketing, expect to be involved in all aspects of marketing, leading the team, managing agencies and driving creativity. The marketing team will look for you to inspire and lead them, both creatively and operationally.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Using the GTM Strategy as a base, develop a marketing plan that will deliver to and support our corporate goals, including:
- Driving an increase in leads and sales across all community phases—from developing initial interest through to post-live sales campaigns (this will be targeted)
- Develop a social media strategy and plan
- Develop a digital marketing strategy and plan—including the development of a forecasting model for all digital activity, looking at changes in competition, competitor promotions and segmentation based marketing
- Create, drive and monitor a robust set of internal KPIs that focus on proving the ROI of marketing activity
- Develop an analytics strategy to bring together performance data and insights around campaign, channel, sales and website performance.
- Work with our Market Intelligence team to develop an improved new-markets targeting and analysis process.
- Use Market Intelligence to create persona led customer engagement strategies.
- Develop the marketing team to become more efficient, to use more innovation and to become more creative
- Develop the marketing management team to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure all communications promote Gigaclear in a positive light, always remembering that Gigaclear is a market leader and that public perception is extremely important
- Ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to and continually monitor brand ‘effectiveness’
- Work with peers to ensure that all functions are properly joined up.
- Work with agencies to support the business goals and drive Gigaclear differentiation.
- Ensure that sales and marketing work together with a joint achievement ethos in order to fully realise the revenue earning potential of both teams.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of success in a senior marketing role
- Capable of working in a small to medium sized organisation with a strong ethos of delivery;
- Strong experience in community based marketing; understanding what works and why;
- Strong operational marketer; with experience in managing below the line activities;
- Proven KPI driven approach to marketing; monitoring the ROI’s for each activity;
- Social media and digital channels experience is a must
- Data driven campaign experience
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature
- Confident, driven and a dynamic leader
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business / commercial mind-set
- Strong organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Driven and passionate about winning, proving success and being on budget
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Marketing degree (or Business degree with strong marketing element) or similar
- Proven success in a similar role with a measurable track record
- Proven people management and development skills
- We are effective and passionate in what we do
- We are speedy and responsive to colleagues and customers
- We are clear and open with all
- We deliver a transformational experience
- We are in a shared endeavour and will succeed together