- Fantastic opportunity working with a leading SaaS provider
- Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
About Our Client
Teletrac Navman is a multinational telematics company leveraging 25 years of experience to help fleets boost revenue and lower operating costs. We equip businesses with advanced data tools for location tracking, fuel monitoring, reporting, safety and compliance, all via one powerful, user-friendly platform. Since the merger, Teletrac Navman has become one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the marketplace.
The Product Manager will lead on maintaining Teletrac Navman's market insight, feedback and competitive view on all products. Key objectives include:
- Own assigned product(s) in all three phases of product evolution - Dream, Develop and Deliver
- Dream - Use Voice of Customer and competitive analysis to understand customer and market needs. Develop business requirements and functional specifications for new products, and enhancements to existing products. Be a lightning rod for innovation and look across industries, markets to generate new ideas for business growth.
- Develop - Work with R&D on product requirements, design specifications, and user stories. Work with customers (alpha, beta) to build, learn, iterate on product design through development cycle. Critical thinking to prioritize and trade-off features, value, launch timing.
- Deliver - Ensure cross functional readiness and launch products successfully. Deliver on key metrics around product line financials focusing on customer growth, annual contract value and operating profit. Sunset legacy products as needed, and provide transition path for customers.
- Provide periodic review of the product plan to senior management.
- Cross functional leadership across R&D, Operations, Sales, Marketing and strategic partners to develop integrated product offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments and target markets.
- Understand key concepts on product management including: segmentation, pricing, minimum viable product (MVP), Agile concepts.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role candidates must be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Degree 2:1 or above.
- Strong understanding of the Telematics industry.
- Preferably more than 5 years' Product Manager experience.
- Experience within a technology-based role is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel nationally.
- Manage vision and purpose: Can inspire and motivate entire departments or organisations.
- Knowledge, capable & agile: Can deal with concepts and complexity comfortably.
- Dealing with ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change and complexity comfortably.
- Strategic agility: Can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Business acumen: Is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
What's on Offer
The Product Manager position of offering a competitive basic salary + other added benefits.
Ref Code: MPMI13887897Z
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly