To £50,000 plus benefits
Use your consumer tech and product marketing skills in this lovely role working on contemporary and modern consumer electronic products under an iconic British brand name.
In this exciting Product Management role, you will support an established audio business in its growth into new connected audio categories. This will be a newly created role which will suit a self-motivated candidate with strong commercial awareness and a passion for all things audio. You will need to be able to demonstrate this passion as well as strong commercial and technical skills in your CV and in the selection process.
• Manage the product range, leading all product marketing initiatives
• Support the product and engineering team to define and secure competitive new product ranges, to deliver volume sales, market share and financial objectives, in the short, medium and long term, ensuring Roberts leadership position.
• To manage product availability and pricing throughout the product lifecycles to maximise performance against key targets, responding to changes in circumstances by recommending action.
• Ownership and implementation of the product marketing strategy with focus on the consumer and appropriate routes to market.
• To be the technical contact within the marketing team for all internal members of the Roberts team and for external product queries.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
• Experience in product management/marketing within consumer electronics
• Passion for consumer technology, specifically audio and ability to demonstrate this
• Commercially aware with good understanding of business environment
• Track record in product launches and brand building
• Experience in project and/or event management
• Cultural awareness and ability to communicate with different groups of people and different nationalities
• Drive, energy and willingness to learn new skills
• Positive, pro-active and a great problem solver
• Team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, confident communicating with professionals at all levels
• UK Driving Licence
British audio company with a strong heritage and instantly recognisable products, leading its category with contemporary and modern designs.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly