PR Account Manager / Communications Manager / Marketing & PR Executive
Job Title: PR Account Manager
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This role is for a fast growing, multi-award winning, B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We’re looking for talented, experienced Account Managers to keep our customers’ PR & Marketing programmes on track. You will manage 3-5 accounts of varying sizes and complexity. Career progression can be swift and rewarding. We give you the support and training to make it happen. 1 – 2 years’ agency experience is essential and B2B PR, digital, marcoms experience is highly desirable.
Being organised and managing a number of projects in parallel is vital to this role. PR Account Managers ‘own’ their accounts. They multi-task, looking ahead to see what is coming, and making sure everything comes together on time.
Our PR account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hardworking bunch and passionate about their work. Our focus is on our team and team-working.
- Managing multiple projects, keeping track of deadlines
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with customers and media
- Writing persuasive press releases, letters, blogs and feature articles (We have professional writers for technical pieces)
- Lobbying editors and placing the editorial we write in print and online media
- Spotting opportunities for campaigns, developing and selling them into customers
- Managing multiple social media accounts and create innovative content
- Interview customers (and their customers); brief in-house and creatives/writers/ photographers etc.
- Network at industry awards/ events, and support customers at exhibitions
You will be:
- Experienced in agency life
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Literate, numerate and articulate with excellent communication skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to learn quickly and show initiative
- Able to work in digital, online, social and print media
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; PR Executive, Public Relations Executive, PR Supervisor, Communications Director, Public Relations, Head of PR, Marketing, Head of Communications, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Press Manager, PR Consultant, PR Director, PR Account Manager, Marketing Account Director, Marketing Account Manager, Customer Account Management, Social Media Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Sales Manager, Advertising will also be considered for this role.