An Innovation research Agency that brings insight and inspiration from consumer lifestyle, product and engagement information is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join them. Making sense of trends and patterns across the globe, the agency distils this into cohesive insight to support members in their business decisions.
The Role – Salary up to £34K
A great opportunity to join a successful international agency and work with some exciting big brands across retail, media, travel and FS, your role will be rich and varied.
- Managing email campaigns and executing their social media strategy across Paid and Organic (Linked In, Facebook, Twitter)
- Managing automated campaigns, landing page creation, email builds and work flows/ reporting
- Manage relationships with global partners
- Manage the marketing calendar – campaigns, webinars, events
- Build and segment data lists to support all campaigns and provide analysis and reporting
- Support in-house events
- Be able to write copy across multiple channels
- Manage web pages and assist with in-house webinar production
Skills and Experience
You have worked as a Marketing Exec for at least 2 years and are someone who wants to develop and learn, with an excellent attention to detail and keen organisational ability. You have a creative flair and strong written and verbal skills
You should have at least basic knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
Experience of Marketo, Tableau, Google Analytics and social scheduling tools are very useful.
You understand B2B marketing and have an active social media knowledge
Above all else, you are a team player, bright and articulate and a positive influence on others.
This great Account Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly