Ecommerce Manager - Beauty
Global Leading Beauty Company
This is your opportunity to become part of a Global leading beauty company that puts innovation at the heart of everything it does.
You will play a pivotal part in developing the UK eBusiness strategy and plans across some of the most iconic beauty brands in the world. It does not get better than this where you will be given the reins to acclerate growth across owned ecommerce websites. The professional beauty industry is changing rapidly. Digital marketing and eCommerce are a key strategic focus to identify, target and communicate with consumers which requires entreprenurial flair.
This is a unique position to provide regional expertise across this market, optimising online trading with responsiblility for delivering high growth in a profitable way while staying in line with Brand vision. You’ll be commercially aware, analytical and focused on ROI across five major focus areas:
- Drive Sales and Conversion
- Manage eCommerce reporting and performance tracking with key stakeholders with clear priorities by quarter.
- Repsonsbility for owning, driving and delivering eCommerce sales targets for .com eCommerce websites.
- Perform regular reporting and recommendations as well as ad hoc analysis, as needed, to support eCommerce efforts; be proactive in identifying analytical projects to increase business.
- Data driven planning to build insight capability to optimise our business, drive increased sales and improve KPI’s.
In return, on offer
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this pivital role, with long term strategic initiative in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career in the company. On offer competitive health benefits, training and development, global mobility and to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment.
Please don't hesitate to apply if you have Online experience within beauty, hair or FMCG.