Trade Marketing Executive - Drinks
Trade Marketing Executive – Drinks
£25k + bonus
Location: Central London / Job ref: TL884679
Perhaps you are in a Field Sales role and want to make the move into marketing. Or you might already be a Trade or Marketing Exec and excited to move into a new category, joining a fast growing, innovative drinks business……
This amazing opportunity as Trade Marketing Exec will help propel our leading client into the next phase of their exciting growth journey and play a critical role by helping to bring plans to fruition, having ownership of projects and gaining exposure across the business right up to Managing Director level. Superb organisational, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to self-lead and display an innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative mind-set.
- Support the trade marketing team and wider marketing department in the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, including both on and off trade activity.
- Manage the POS development process including design, supply and evaluation.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure execution of key programs and consistency with brand guidelines.
- Support the development of the loyalty scheme including product development, database management and communications.
- Assist in the execution of on trade PR communications plan.
- Events organisation; support the calendar of trade and consumer trade events from planning through to execution.
- Contribute to company creative and planning sessions with market insights and knowledge.
- Utilise market data resources to form category account plans for major customers including grocery and the on trade.
What are we looking for?
- A motivated self-starter.
- A desire to progress within the business.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in assisting the implementation of marketing plans.
- A good understanding of either grocery, convenience or on-trade channels.
- Excellent presentation and project management skills.
- Knowledge of web based technology and excellent command of PowerPoint and Excel.
For more information or to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org