Communications and Marketing Manager
Thrive Renewables is a mission led sustainable energy investment business which allows individuals to contribute to combating climate change by building, owning and operating sustainable energy projects. We’ve built and operate 16 wind farms, a hydro project and invested in 4 other renewable energy projects across the UK. We are seeking an energetic and experienced marketing and communications professional to lead and develop the company’s presence in both the impact investment and sustainable energy markets. This will involve strengthening the relationship with our 6,200 investors and key stakeholders and growing the company’s long-term presence in the sustainable energy and impact investment space to support continued growth. This broad role, as part of a small multi-disciplined team requires the agility to successfully deliver at both the operational and strategic level.
- Suitable professional qualification and experience of a leadership role in communications and marketing.
Driven by results and outcomes from effective campaigns and long-term strategy.
- Confidence in the creation and delivery of quality content through traditional and electronic/social channels.
- Experience of procuring and managing contractors and agencies.
- Experience of communicating and marketing financial promotions.
- Ability to flourish in a wide role within a small, multi-disciplined executive team.
- Affinity with the mission and values of Thrive Renewables.
- Flexibility and can-do attitude.
- Development, ownership and delivery of a strategic communications and marketing plan for Thrive Renewables to engage with retail investors, foundations and institutional impact investors and sustainable energy businesses.
- Development of the Thrive Renewables brand, identity and voice.
- Embedding communications and marketing into Thrive Renewables’ activities enhancing the connection with shareholders, stakeholders, the public, the sustainability and personal finance media and complementing renewable energy business development.
- Creation, ownership and sharing of engaging content and non-statutory shareholder communications. Management of statutory communications to be consistent with the overall brand.
- Management and development of our digital and online presence.
- Identifying opportunities and coordinating Thrive Renewables’ participation in events and award entries to support our messaging and strategy.
- Procurement and management of contractors, agencies, media and specialist support.
- Analysis and review of activity performance.
- Management of relationships with professional investors.
- Managing community engagement and relations.
- Quarterly reporting to the Non-Executive Board.
- Developing and managing an annual budget to deliver this key business area.
- Management team
- Board of Directors
- Investor support
- Shareholders, clients and stakeholders
- Media, social, press, journals, TV & radio, communities
- Contractors and agencies
- Share trading platforms
- The public