Senior Direct Marketing Officer
If you’ve got excellent DM credentials and you are looking for a step up and the opportunity to make your mark in a reshaped team, this superb off and online DM role at this really worthwhile charity is for you. You’ll be the right hand (wo)man to a supportive and nurturing manager, so you’ll certainly see your skills and career thrive. Surrey. £30-35k.
This is a bunch of really great people working as a close and supportive team to provide a crucial service for those with emotional or mental health needs. You will be joining an absolutely lovely team at an exciting time in their evolution, as they restructure to focus on product areas and also ramp up their digital activity.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for a product area which may include legacies, supporter engagement, recruitment activity or cash appeals, and in fact your first task will be to manage the largest campaign of the year. You’ll work across a range of DM channels and crucially help to grow their digital presence.
You will have:
- Significant hands on experience of creating and managing a range of direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience of budgetary control and reporting against targets.
- Skills in of managing suppliers and agencies.
- Expertise in managing digital only marketing campaigns.
- Experience of databases and briefing data teams to maximise effectiveness of campaigns.
- Experience of reporting and analysing online and offline campaigns, including analysing trends, applying learnings and making recommendations to improve the DM programme.
This great Senior DM Officer role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly