Senior CRM & Digital Executive
Job title: Senior CRM & Digital Executive
Reporting to: Head of CRM & Digital
The Azzurri CRM and Digital team’s focus is to deliver best in class digital communications to unlock growth in restaurant covers across 4 restaurant brands in the group. Working closely with the CRM and Digital Executive, the Senior CRM and Digital Executive will lead the CRM communication plans, drive retention, loyalty and data acquisition initiatives, oversee the implementation of promotional plans and be the “go-to” for continuous insight and deep-dive analysis.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic CRM Marketer with a driven “can-do” attitude to join our team and deliver exciting, revenue-driving communications to our customers.
- Oversee the implementation and optimising the customer journeys within multiple CRM programmes. Currently this is email focussed with plans to incorporate further channels moving forward
- To act as the database guardian. Understanding the data flows to our database and producing regular data health reports
- Constantly seeking to improve our email communications with new and exciting applications to deliver increased opening rates and engagement
- Drive the development of customer behaviour targeted email programmes utilising our database segmentation
- Forming strong relationships with Marketing Brand teams to ensure on-brand messaging and alignment with key campaign strategies. This includes attending creative workshops, food-tasting and campaign catch ups to allow email content ideation.
- To become a super user of Tableau, leading deep-dive analysis producing actionable insights to share with the wider team
- Lead the Azzurri acquisition and retention strategies
- Produce periodic performance reports sharing with insights and developments from CRM activity
- The ability to always think customer-first
- Upholding a strong relationship with our database provider ensuring we are managing the relationship to its best
- To manage, support and develop the CRM and Digital Executive
- Oversee the brand promotional plan implementation, whether direct on our websites or with external partners.
- Working closely with both Finance and Brand Marketing teams to understand the effectiveness of the different types of incentives to engage and convert action
- Create and capture competitor and market insights and stay up to date with industry best practice
Experience, Skills & behaviours required:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a CRM consumer brand environment with proven track record in managing full digital activations/projects
- A strong customer focus with a love of digital marketing tools and platforms
- The ability to always think customer-first. Creative flair and “on brand thinking” important to ensure communications support brand strategies
- Strong “hands-on” analytical skills and ROI performance orientation. You must love numbers and sharing insight with wider teams
- Experience of test and learn programmes.
- Demonstrable examples of improving KPIs (conversion rates, open and click through rates etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills to enable effective working across different functions including Operations, IT and Brand Marketing Teams
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with ESP systems essential, knowledge of IBM Watson Campaign Automation desirable
- Understanding of email design and HTML
- Confident user of Excel
- Knowledge of Tableau Software is desirable
- Pension 3%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday
- 50% discount
- Office based
Background - Group
The Azzurri Group is a market leader in the Italian casual dining sector, operating ASK Italian, Zizzi, Coco di Mama and Radio Alice.
The Group employs nearly 7,000 people, serving over 15 million meals a year in our growing estate of over 290 restaurants and shops.
Azzurri’s brands are highly complementary, appealing to a broad customer base and lending themselves to different occasions. Both ASK Italian and Zizzi offer a memorable dining experience and great value for money.
The Azzurri Group further strengthened its estate through the acquisition of Coco di Mama in July 2015, one of London’s fastest growing quick service food brands, offering a range of quality hot and cold Italian grab and go food.
In the 53 weeks to July 2017, Azzurri reported a 12.5% increase in sales to £263m with an adjusted EBITDA of £38m. LFL sales growth has been achieved for five consecutive years.