Marketing and CRM Consultant - Ethical Retail
Truffle are looking for a fully rounded Marketing and CRM consultant for a well funded ethical beverages start up based in Central London.
We need someone who is able to get up to speed quickly and learn the business by being passionate and pro-active, owning your role and driving the business forwards based on your solid experience.
We are looking for someone who has helped build and lead organisations, and developed & implemented creative and powerful customer experience strategies.
Your primary responsibility will be defining and building the processes and systems to enable state-of-the-art customer life cycle management.
- Define and develop a new customer engagement, retention and support strategy
- Begin to shape a key picture of our core consumer and plan ways to intelligently engage and scale our customer database
- Track KPIs, manage ROI on all spend and put in to place corrective action plans.
- Work in a truly agile way, with the ability to change the plan to suit the changing customer landscape whilst being able to back up your changes with rational
The Ideal Person:
- A confident multi-tasker with an inquisitive personality who wants to create best practise working collaboratively but with the ability to work autonomously.
- You enjoy being stretched and want to create, lead and progress with a world class start up brand.
- A passion for working within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small.
- Organise, coordinate, and improve all aspects of customer communications and marketing strategy - on and offline
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing preferably in a luxury or bespoke, e-commerce/shopper/customer marketing, brand management role.
- Experience within a high end food and beverages brand is a plus
- You must have the ability to manage budgets, deadlines and be confident to push back where needed
- You will have the ability to present a broader way of thinking within CRM to ultimately improve customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value.
- A data-driven decision maker with capacity to adapt and experiment.
- Have both technical and functional expertise with Sales Management tools, CRM platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.) and Google Analytics.
- Have a blue sky mindset and fire in your belly
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of something truly ethical and set for global expansion right from the launch!
Apply for Marketing and CRM Consultant - Ethical Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly