Global Media Data & Analytics Manager - Amsterdam
Global Media Data & Analytics Manager - FMCG
€72K-€84K + Generous Benefits & Bonus Package
A deep understanding of how digital initiatives drive consumer engagement across the entire path to purchase is the key to this superb opportunity with a global FMCG powerhouse. In this key role based in its global Amsterdam HQ, you will use data and insights to develop innovative digital solutions that will help the business grow its huge portfolio of leading brands. You will have a passion for data technology and will become one of the digital experts across the global business, actively raising the digital ceiling in key markets across the world.
Working in partnership with the digital and brand marketing teams, you will be closely involved in all aspects of digital communications & campaign planning, including experience design, social and mobile media and digital brand strategy. This will include working with cross-functional teams to build big data solutions, defining and developing a digital analytics approach to evaluate initiatives, and staying on top of emerging digital measurement tools, strategies and trends.
Key responsibilities in the role also include:
- Applying data-driven techniques for digital marketing campaigns across markets and brands
- Understanding how a data strategy work within the overall brand communications strategy
- Analysing the effectiveness of big data marketing programs and driving best practices
- Working with data, analytics and measurement partners to the business at the leading edge of data driven approaches
- Taking a lead role in developing media strategies with a focus on digital measurement
- Driving insight from digital data to make clear strategic recommendations
- Managing key agencies, strategic partners and internal stakeholders on a day to day basis
Our Ideal Candidate
This role requires someone with vision and knowledge about digital campaign planning and execution who can help build an analytics capability that is industry-leading and innovative. A proven track record of leading large analytics projects, while contributing to driving innovation across media, insights and data driven communications is key, together with hands-on experience with verification partners, ad serving, programmatic, publisher direct relationships, DMP strategy and development and other digital toolsets.
Almost certainly with a minimum of 8-10 years digital experience, probably gained agency-side, you will combine creative thinking with strong analytical skills, enjoying taking on new challenges and always curious about people, culture, brands, business and data.
Key Skills Checklist
- Ability to simplify and communicate business impact of data and digital metrics such as viewability, translating complexity into clear tangible ideas
- Expertise in areas of analytics focus including paid, owned, earned, advanced analytics, ROI analyses, data driven communications
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and able to connect the dots in complex situations quickly
- Internationally mobile and happy to travel on a regular basis
- Hands on experience being the strategic and executional lead with data providers
- Experience working across a number of different industry verticals and categories
- Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptionally strong communications and presentation skills
A blue-chip global FMCG business with a huge portfolio of leading brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, this company invests heavily in innovation and massive A&P spends, demonstrating huge and consistent growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you’ll find plenty of drive and energy and a direct and open style; a working environment surrounded by smart people, where you’ll have exceptional opportunities to make your mark throughout your career.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. firstname.lastname@example.org