Travel & Leisure
£60 – 70,000 plus excellent benefits
Rare and exciting opportunity to join a global travel business which has marketing at the forefront of its agenda for 2018.
If you’re looking to take your strong consumer brand communications skills into an entrepreneurial business where you can shape marketing strategy and make your mark, then this one could be for you. This exciting travel business with offices worldwide, is keen to find a Marketing Manager to help them to transform their brand positioning and content creation.
- Support the Head of Marketing to define brand strategy and positioning
- Define the visual design and identity of the brand communications
- Take the lead on campaign planning for all brand and content marketing
- Use insights from market data, qualitative research and internal expertise to brief agencies and ensure their work delivers results
- Lead from the research stage through to final production of all advertising and partnership campaign assets – including video, motion graphics, print and microsites
- Commission pieces for the blog and manage the content calendar
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all activity to meet marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Senior level experience in brand marketing communications, either client side or perhaps agency planning, with a strong focus on digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about building a brand in a digital environment
- Ability to apply insights to support the creative briefs
- Experience developing and executing campaigns from scratch
- Proven experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to work across departments and foster a team approach to achieve a shared objective
- Access to an extensive network of creatives and freelancers
- Global mindset – international experience would be a benefit
Entrepreneurial travel business with a friendly and team-orientated culture and lovely central London offices. This is a truly global business which offers an international mentoring program and e-learning options, and can offer international career development
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team.