Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive- Branded Food Manufacturing
With ambitious strategic growth plans for the future and an entrepreneurial spirit, this is a very exciting time for a Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive to join this growing FMCG business. Working autonomously but with the support of the Marketing Manager, we are looking for a digital and social media expert who is ambitious for themselves and their career and who wants to become part of something big moving forward.
Working with the brand website and an existing digital network you will look to identify opportunities for new digital marketing campaign ideas and projects, growing the number of interfaces and influencers by exploring new tools and techniques across all digital disciplines in pursuit of market share and growth and creating ongoing dialogue. You will also ensure all project and digital marketing activity is tracked and analysed; adding intelligent analysis and interpretation of results to maximise insight, opportunity and future learnings.
I’m looking for a talented digital marketer, who has a demonstrable track record in digital delivery and acquisition.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Responsible for supporting the business across a variety of online marketing activities.
- Relevant Experience – in a similar digital marketing role within an FMCG branded business or from within an agency.
- Ability to think strategically and work proactively with colleagues and agencies to generate, manage and execute marketing activities and deliver results.
- Online brand experience
- Good analytical and project management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Capable of evaluating and reporting results to the Board.
- Able to build effective and strong relationships – inspire and influence those around you.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to write copy for Digital channels.
- Great judgment – Take initiatives and actions and make sound decisions based on relevant inputs and demonstrate a good creative flare.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been looking for, the please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for an initial discussion about the role.