Digital Marketing Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Executive - £24-28K based on experience - Bristol
Fancy working for a multi award winning company whose remit is to make this area the best place to live, learn and work?
Business West, one of the most influential business organisations in the UK - which helps businesses to start, grow, innovate and trade overseas - is looking for a technically savvy yet creative Digital Marketing Executive to apply their blend of expertise to website management, integrated digital systems, performance analysis and digital marketing.
In the mix, you'll be particularly experienced in web conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and SEO, involvement in CRM integration projects applying a good understanding of APIs, the delivery of strategic email communications as part of customer journeys including marketing automation techniques, and super-hot on testing and performance analysis.
Based at Leigh Court Bristol, this role requires a knowledgeable and proactive individual with strong technical marketing skills; results driven with demonstrable experience in CMS management, online marketing, and a good understanding of related digital systems and tools.
You'll be a key part of the 13 strong marketing team at Business West, each developing and implementing marketing strategies to help generate leads and achieve project targets. Your primary responsibility will be to optimise, support and inform opportunities to achieve ROI and provide insight to continually improve and drive results for the business.
If you have the qualities and experience this unique role requires, please download the application pack from our website. Completed application forms must be uploaded to the website by the close date.
Business West has been ranked in the Sunday Times Top 100 not for profit organisations for the third year in a row. The business work with private and public sectors across the region, as well as government and think tanks, to ensure this area is the best place to live, learn and work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- CMS management: manage day to day support, maintenance and development of Business West website working with external agency to track and prioritise tickets and assisting with technical queries from members using online profiles and publishing tools within the site.
- Web Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO): regular testing and review of website to improve performance, UX and to increase goal completions.
- Work with the CRM team and external agencies to maintain an effective API, understanding how and when data passes between the website and CRM system.
- Lead on provision of guides, web support and training where required.
- Manage in-house digital systems and tools, including Dotmailer, Lead Forensics, Live Chat, HotJar, Google Tag Manager etc.
- Deliver, test and improve performance of email communications, including automation campaigns in Dotmailer in line with strategic journey development.
- Maintain effective relationship with IT dept, external suppliers and agencies, managing agreed projects within allocated budgets and by agreed deadlines.
- Regular evaluation of digital channels and other data intelligence to provide insight to team members, identifying trends and opportunities for future content, communications and campaign development in line with best practice.
- Implementation and management of analytics setup across multiple websites through Google Tag Manager.
- Provide comprehensive web, social and email analysis using data from a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Lead Forensics, Search Console, SEM Rush, Moz, HotJar, Dotmailer, Sprout Social, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and survey tools.
- Use of A/B split testing for email campaigns and other testing techniques
- Deliver PPC, SEO, social media and content marketing activity
- Work with marketing team to set up and advise on digital campaign activity
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends and techniques.
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- 3 years' experience in a similar role (working in a B2B environment desirable)
- Experienced and results-driven digital marketer, including social media management, using paid social, and managing and improving search campaigns on Google AdWords
- Strong project management, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Experience with email marketing platforms and automation (Dotmailer)
- Strong knowledge of HTM
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly