SEO Manager - Fashion
Truffle are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager for this fabulous British born fashion brand!
This newly created role, the SEO Manager will be responsible for bringing the SEO function in-house and delivering SEO improvements for the brand across multiple websites. A great chance to truly make an impact on an established and successful business.
- Execute website improvements including written content improvements, content publication, meta-data optimisation and image optimisation
- Work with support networks within the business, such as technical support teams to execute technical fixes to websites
- Engage with, and interpret, data from reporting platforms on website performance
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to make site improvements based on analytics insights as well as industry best-practice
- Work with and support brand stakeholders in executing brand digital strategies on-site and in other owned digital platforms
The Ideal Person:
- Understanding of principles behind Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Strong experience in website content and online marketing copywriting
- Understanding and ability to follow brand guidelines on tone of voice
- Strong understanding of website management principles
- Strong use of CMS' (content management systems)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and/or similar website tracking technologies
- Use of Google webmaster console
- Understanding of project management principles and a strong drive to deliver results
To find out more get in touch today with Mishel at Truffle Talent!