3 days left
- Full Time
Vero Software is one of the most successful computer aided manufacturing software companies in the world. We are market-leaders in providing a diverse portfolio of quality CAD/CAM products, distributed and supported here in the UK and globally. Vero Software have 5 offices in the UK, several in the US, and have subsidiaries and branches in Europe and the Far East. Their distributor network is worldwide.
The company are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to be based in our Gloucester Office, reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director.
Major responsibilities include:
- Assist the UK sales team in providing a professional and excellent level of marketing services with existing and new customers.
- Assist with the development and deployment of e-campaigns for all UK brands.
- Support the UK press activities and help develop PR content through the dedicated news micro portal.
- Assist with UK exhibitions and partner events.
- Digital marketing experience and Social Media savvy.
- Excellent standard of written English.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite and good practices for creating web content.
- Design skills - especially creating new image collateral from scratch.
- Other multimedia skills (video creation and editing would be desirable).
- Works well in a team.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates must be self-motivated, dynamic, have a history of working within a commercial environment, able to work within a small team, and be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, as the position will require understanding and successfully implementing company requirements.
The business offer a competitive salary and their benefits package includes 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, and a contributory pension scheme.
Apply for Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly