Marketing Manager, TENA Retail (UK&I)
Marketing Manager, TENA Retail (UK&I)
Do you ever feel that your current marketing or sales role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough? Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility as Marketing Manager, TENA Retail (UK&I)? Do you want to work for an international, innovative and market leading company who's focus is to improve the health of people's lives through the products we manufacture and sell?
In your new role as Marketing Manager (TENA Retail) for the UK&IRL region, you can expect to be challenged in this unique and exciting opportunity, working in an international environment. Knowing that you have contributed in a positive way and potentially changed someone's life for the better is part of the job.
We're looking for a confident, talented, seasoned leader to own our marketing strategy, and drive market growth across the bladder weakness category in the UK and Ireland.
This position offers various development opportunities, including taking on regional or international assignments in the future, and therefore we want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to join our dedicated and professional team so that you can develop further and reach your true potential.
Reporting to the European Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager TENA Retail (UK&I) is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy for TENA in line with the European retail strategy in the retail and pharmacy channels
- Responsible for local pricing strategy for assigned assortment, in line with strategic pricing guidelines
- Develop and execute local media strategy for the consumer market within budget, and in co-operation with local media agency
- Acting as a main interface with internal business units (such as Consumer Goods, Health and Medical Solutions, Incontinence Health Care and Global Hygiene Category) to secure the integration of TENA in all commercial activities, provide market knowledge and participate in global projects.
- Planning and utilization of the local A&P budget
- Lead the Tena UK&IRL Team to deliver market share and profit growth through Brand activation.
- University degree or equivalent education in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing/trade marketing and/or sales experience, with strong preference for experience in the FMCG sector
- Track record of achieved business results and experience in project management
- Has a distinct conceptual and analytical mindset with the capability to act on own initiatives
- Proven leadership experience, with particular focus on the following leadership competencies: holistic thinking; customer and consumer driven; takes responsibility and is accountable; and is able to lead by example
- Has a broad and comprehensive understanding of theories and practices within sales & marketing
- Contributes to create a vision for category growth and is able to identify growth opportunities
- Experience in all areas of the Marketing Mix, especially: innovation & launch management; communication & media planning; activation & promotion execution; and analysis and strategy development
- Manage existing assortment and builds brand equity and sales with integrated Go-To-Market propositions
- Ability to communicate, influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrix organization
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com