Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
About Our Client An exciting opportunity with a worldwide quality assurance company, based in over 100 countries. Their brand is over 130 years old, ensuring products meet quality, health, environment, safety and social accountability standards for all markets around the world.
About the Role
This role will support the UK Marketing Director as part of the Global marketing team but will have a predominant focus on a business line in the UK business. In this role, you would have a good balance of strategy and activation, responsible for bringing new products to market, as well as driving the performance of the existing portfolio using consumer insight and market data to inform plans and drive performance. You would be partnering with stakeholders across the business, and working in a dynamic, fast paced but supportive culture.
Our client is looking for a classically trained, experienced and ambitious B2B/ consumer goods marketing manager who is commercially astute and analytical. You will thrive on the challenge of identifying business opportunities to grow the brand and have prior demonstrable experience on how you have done this in previous roles through a mix of portfolio management and bringing NPD to market.
- Lead on strategic planning, development, delivery and measurement of the business line marketing strategy in support of the business line’s growth objectives - Notably identifying, developing and launching new market service propositions and refining existing ones to maximise impact with customers, using insights from market research, competitive analysis and use of customer & market data to assess opportunities - Create lead generating campaigns with clear discipline - objectives, KPIs, measurement and evaluation of ROI – across channels including thought leadership channels (including webinars & white papers), digital and social media campaigns and events
- Develop a strong understanding of broader industry & stakeholders – including legislative changes and lead on providing market intelligence and insights on trends, competitors and target customer base to business line stakeholders
- Identification of core target customers segments and management of our in-house prospect and client list through ownership of our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Use the data insights from the CRM to identify improvements in marketing tactics and campaign approach to increase leads and conversion to orders
- Ownership of the new brand roll out across the business lines – in 2017 to reflect our commitment to superior customer service with Total Quality Assurance.
- Supporting business line internal communications & marketing initiatives to raise the profile of the existing business line’s offering internally to support cross selling opportunities
- You will have gained prior experience working for blue chip businesses
- You will certainly be able to thrive in a more entrepreneurial working environment, enjoy challenge and a fast pace.
- You must be both analytical but have creative flair.
- You are strategic, good at asking the right questions, with the required resilience to work in this commercial organisation
- You have exceptionally strong interpersonal skills and will be comfortable managing upwards as well as your peer set, demonstrating leadership and know how and when to engage key stakeholders in the most effective way
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **