Salary up to £70K
Stop for a moment and ask yourself this…
What do you really want from your job and more importantly, from your life? After the intense efforts of the past few years, have you really had the chance to consider where your career should take you next and what ‘success’ really looks, and feels, like for you?
And is that where you’re heading, right now?
Our client, Brook-Dobson Brear, is a sophisticated, innovative team that has reinvented Wealth Management – by helping successful people, generally in their middle years, define what they want from the rest of their lives and structure their wealth accordingly.
It’s all about focusing on building fulfilling lives, not just making money grow, and you can find out more about this on the company’s website.
The business has made a major impact on the High Net Worth market, both clients and their advisors, and now they’re investing for growth. This includes the creation of a new position: to build and operate an exceptional marketing machine.
So would this look and feel like career success?
- High up, but hands-on: there’s no question you’ll be a major figure in the business, contributing to its direction, but you’ll also be hands-on, with a particular emphasis on indulging your passion for, and delivering, great marketing communication.
- Truly standing out: the company’s ‘take risks / fail fast’ approach means you can let the brakes off your creativity. The current marketing is innovative, even experimental. Your task? More of the same, but even better.
- Proper balance: you’ll be part of a company that rewards productivity, not the hours you spend chained to your desk. Based in Harrogate, you’ll be working in a buzzing town surrounded by leisure opportunities that are simply out of this world.
- Total appreciation: great salary to reflect your experience, up to £70K, plus excellent benefits, plus a working environment in which people are trusted, respected and above all supported in doing their best work.
Regarding the job description: strategy, project management, budget responsibility, market research, sales support, client and channel marketing, and that all-important hands-on marcomms, content marketing, PR and events management.
Impressing a sophisticated market
This is primarily a marketing communications role – focusing on attracting, engaging with, and retaining a sophisticated base of clients and channel partners with innovative, thought-provoking content.
You’ll provide the strategic and creative lead across online and offline assets, including brochures, DM, white papers, website and social, as well as events and exhibitions. PR will also feature strongly, along with channel marketing and sales support.
Naturally, this will include getting the most from budgets and briefing / inspiring / directing freelance creatives and suppliers.
Generating a thriving, measurable sales pipeline will be the measure of your success, as will increasing brand awareness and reputation with a discerning, national audience.
If it’s you, are you them?
Here are the essentials:-
- Solid marketing communications career track record to a suitable level and full of examples of how you’ve contributed to profitable growth;
- Excellent strategist who would nevertheless be comfortable handling day to day marketing tasks personally;
- A clear ability to target, engage and intrigue sophisticated, high net worth clients, including FTSE 250 Directors, SME owners, entrepreneurs and professional firms with professional marketing campaigns;
- Excellent creative instincts, combined with effective project and budget management skills;
- Energetic, highly ambitious, free-thinking and commercially credible, probably with an interest in cutting edge techniques such as Hubspot and Growth Hacking;
- A Marketing or related degree level qualification.
The role comes with a valuable salary package, as well as the opportunity to build a stake in a successful, high energy business that has exceptional growth potential.
On top of this, there’s the location. Harrogate is a thriving conference and tourism town, as well as one of Yorkshire’s major commercial centres with solid transport links. Consistently rated one of the best places to live in the UK, you’ll find a fantastic restaurant and café scene, great shopping and leisure opportunities, outstanding schools and excellent property choices - whether you want to live in the town or the beautiful countryside around it.
Contact me to explore the opportunity in more detail or apply now, by sending your CV and current remuneration details to Simon Ibson at Prosper Consulting Ltd via the Apply button.