Targeted Marketing Analyst
Targeted Marketing Analyst
As a Barclays Targeted Marketing Analyst, you’ll enjoy exposure to a wide range of customer segments, and the opportunity to work with multiple retail and corporate products. Involving you in a plethora of tactical and strategic initiatives such as new proposition development, pricing, portfolio management and CRM, this really is a dynamic and engaging environment, including numerous cross functional teams. Delivering hypothesis-driven analysis to investigate key business issues relating to customers, markets, products and channels, you'll be using this insight to drive the wider agenda and create value for customers, colleagues, the community and the bank.
As a Targeted Marketing Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities and risks, through the application of quantitative analytical skills
- Undertaking analysis to understand customer behaviour, product and financial performance to help maximise product performance, support product plans and drive key strategic initiatives, with support from senior analytics colleagues
- Contributing to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines to identify causal links between customer behaviour, business opportunities and performance
- Demonstrating an innovative approach to data-based problem-solving, and having input into the development of an analytic strategy that supports business strategy and also develops a strong working relationship with off-shore teams
- Taking part in initiatives to improve the accuracy, availability, and coverage of our data, and those implementing new data management and manipulation tools
As a Targeted Marketing Analyst, your skills and qualifications will include:
- The ability to identify, understand and manage through a complex set of stakeholder relationships across a matrix organisation
- An aptitude for building empathy and working co-operatively towards shared objectives with internal customers and clients
- A reputation for delivering on your commitments
- A talent for finding creative and ingenious solutions to analytical problems
- Strong working experience of SQL and/or SAS
- The flair to communicate in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner that signals positive intent to clients
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.