Delighted to be working with a medium sized international branded food business, with a successful track record over the last 10 years of both significant top line & profit growth. They have ambitions to grow across a number of global markets, and are very proud of their position of branded strength in the UK market.
The role of Innovation Manager is vital – ambitious growth plans set by the board necessitate that a culture of best practice branding and consumer/shopper led innovation is driven by the marketing function. The innovation team are key players in ensuring that is the case.
- Using consumer understanding and interpreting research to unlock and build insight
- Working with brand, insight and category teams to identify new propositions to add significant value to the business
- Responsible for managing these ideas through ideation and gate processes
- Leading cross-functional teams to bring them to market
- Championing the delivery of projects to agreed timescales
- Experience of brand portfolio management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the stage gate process
- Understanding and experience of using consumer research to build insight
- Strong project management skills
- Having led cross-functional teams
We absolutely will consider people from a brand marketing background, who have some experience of Innovation and NPD, but this would be their first pure Innovation role. In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate strong influencing and communication skills. This is a medium sized business, and the culture reflects that – nimble, agile, collaborative and flexible.
Please apply with a full CV to Claire Pierce at Mackenzie Jones.