Job Title: Content Executive
Location: Brixton, London
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
Are you passionate about creating engaging content that connects with readers? Are you excited about content marketing and its rise to the forefront of marketing? Do you love engaging audiences in creative new ways? Are you interested in working in an innovative, collaborative, fun company? If you answered yes then read on…
* Researching content in the marketplace and competitors.
* Support with keyword research, using tools such as Ahrefs and SEMrush.
* Create content for specific target audiences, both B2C and B2B.
* With a focus on copywriting, produce content predominantly in article, editorial and blog format.
* Produce or design imagery to accompany the content.
* Publish content on content management systems.
* Content distribution.
* Relationship building with key partners in the industry.
* Linkbuilding / Guest Posting.
* Support with content strategy.
* Track content success on Google Analytics and analyse results.
* Keep up to date with the content world, looking to bring new ideas into the mix.
* Support the team across other products in the company portfolio as and when required.
* 1-2 years' experience in a similar content role
* Familiar with SEO, content marketing, social media and other marketing disciplines
* Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
* Organised, logical and thorough with a high attention to detail
* Able to work alone, as part of a small team, or part of the wider company
* Comfortable working under pressure in a time sensitive environment
* Willingness to learn and passionate about developing skills
* Sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated and have a good sense of fun
* Excellent understanding of the English language (both spoken and written)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Content Executive, Content Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Content Manager, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, SEO, Adobe Creative Suite, Linkbuilding, Guest Posting will be considered for this role.