Social Media Manager
Appalled by the lack of quality gin and wanting to encourage a younger group of consumers into the gin fold, these colourful friends set off on a quest to create the best gin possible, sparing no expense.
Launching in 1999, they quickly became the first modern day high quality gin brand, thus setting off the gin renaissance. The rest, as they say, is history.
We're looking for a Social Media machine to drive the global awareness through the digital sphere! To create relevant, shareable on brand content which delivers the USP’s. Engage with, inspire and advocate to the next generation of gin drinkers as well as maintain relevancy with early adopters/fans of the brand & implement tactical advertising spend to deliver KPIs.
Some obligatory bullet points
- Create editorial calendar – craft daily posts across all channels
- Manage scheduling of posts in the planner via social media scheduler (Buffer)
- Content creation, source content through hashtags, bar accounts & cocktail accounts
- Be aware of trends in order to create mood boards for photoshoots to create future
- Executing campaigns and monitoring/analyzing success and opportunities
- Create Summer serve campaigns, Winter campaigns etc and roll them out
- Manage competitions in partnership with key accounts on their platforms
- Measure results of all campaigns + competitions against KPIs Maintaining blogger/influencer outreach
- Liaise with influencer seeding agency or use own contacts
- Monitor campaign results and bank images for future content use
- Manage events and invite influencers/bloggers to attend
- Create a monthly report outlining the performance across each of the social media platforms for the UK + Globally
- Create, monitor and optimise adverts to ensure maximum results are achieved for the budget spend and against KPIs
You will have experience
- Driving brand awareness through social media
- Community management
- Content creation
- Executing campaigns and monitoring/analysing success and opportunities
- Maintaining blogger/influencer outreach
- Creating reports outlining performance and presenting your findings
- Drinking gin!