Digital Marketing Manager
Since the 1920s our client has designed classic kitchen ware that has been an icon of British home life.
Now in 2018, they continue to create and expand their timeless range, by developing new tooling for beautiful yet functional products and now successfully selling in over 50 countries around the world! I'm a fan, can you tell?
We’re looking for a down to earth yet totally ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to drive the growth of direct sales. The primary objectives of the role is to increase the traffic to their website, improve site conversion and raise awareness of their sick brand via digital channels.
Basically, you’ll be taking the lead on devising and executing the digital marketing strategy and there is plenty of scope to introduce systems and tactics necessary to get results!
So, you'll be
- Managing SEO aimed at improving organic search traffic
- Execution of PPC, paid social, paid search and display campaigns
- Attracting site visitors by constantly creating and curating relevant and valuable content
- Growing the newsletter subscriber lists
- Implementing a content strategy and working with 3rd parties to deliver this – both for acquisition and retention purposes
- Driving traffic to the website through integrated marketing
- Using analytical tools to continually test and improve campaigns and experiments
- Use Google Analytics and other relevant insight tools to analyse performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Reporting on insights to management
- At easy using Google’s advertising and optimising tools.
- You will have a background in SEO, SEM and managing PPC campaigns.
- You understand the value of content marketing.
- You have an experimental mindset, and understand how to design statistically significant experiments, as well as how to iterate on and scale them when validated.
- You are analytical and love data. A/B testing is your thing. Obviously.
- You are inquisitive and have a massive appetite for learning and exploring new opportunities. But you don’t simply apply other people’s best practices, you build your own through experimentation.
If I've spiked your interest & you fit the above criteria - I'd love to talk to you on 02039057480 or you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org