Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
Ometria's mission is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. Our core technology is a customer marketing platform that enables retailers to send personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey, increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
Backed by top VC funds across the US, UK and Europe, Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Moss Bros, Crew Clothing, Charlotte Tilbury, Feelunique, LoveCrafts, Wonderbly, and Graze.com.
Our company is growing quickly, and we need a Content Marketing Manager who can write innovative content, and implement, measure and optimise a comprehensive content marketing strategy, driving inbound opportunities and strengthening Ometria’s positioning and brand awareness.
- Content marketing strategy - you will provide input into Ometria’s content marketing strategy, focusing on successfully driving inbound opportunities.
- Content calendar - you will produce a detailed rolling quarterly content calendar, clearly setting out submission, review, design, and publication dates.
- Content ideation - you’ll be responsible for coming up with new ideas and formats for content that will inspire our target audience into action, ensuring each piece of content is aligned with both our brand vision, and with driving the outcome of increasing inbound opportunities.
- Create content - you will spend time creating, and project managing both the content and design of all of Ometria’s great content targeted at retailers including weekly blogs, expert interviews, social content, and larger content including ebooks, case studies, webinars and presentations.
- Content distribution and community management - you are responsible for distributing Ometria’s content and finding opportunities for getting it in front of new relevant people, including managing Ometria’s social media presence and encourage the team to share across theirs.
- Reporting - you will measure and report on the results of content, feeding back ideas to optimise the impact of the content marketing strategy.
- Experienced - you have at least two years experience in both creating and executing a content strategy for a B2B company, ideally within the MarTech space.
- Self-motivated and innovative - you are always full of new ideas not just about content, but also how we can improve our approach and strategy.
- Passion for technology - you have an active and demonstrable interest in the tech scene. You read credible publications and research latest trends and activities.
- Passion for the industry - you keep up to date on what is happening in the marketing and retail industries and you know who the leaders and high performers are. You get others in the company excited about this too.
- Excellent writer - you are fluent in English and have a methodical approach to writing that enables you to meet both output and volume expectations, as well as quality and technical detail requirements.
- Eye for detail - you can edit content produced by yourself and other writers, in line with Ometria’s brand and positioning.
- Collaborative with stakeholders - you can confidently built a network of internal and external stakeholders and turn their experience and expertise into great content.
- Organised and methodical - you can pull together a content plan that involves different initiatives and you can juggle the implementation of them to a high standard.
- Analytical - you are always using data to evaluate the performance of your content, and optimising your strategy based on metrics.
- True ownership and responsibility for your work, and the chance to think outside of the box to solve complex problems.
- Macbooks and big screens, or whatever else you want to work on - we want to help you enjoy being as productive as possible.
- The chance to progress quickly, as our team is scaling fast and we’re always looking for people to take on more responsibility
- A great office environment, with drones, a torpedo, fully stocked fridge, and coffee on tap (we take coffee very seriously here).
- A friendly, welcoming team, as well as regular team lunches, parties and social events
Please click the Apply button to apply for this role.