Senior Brand Manager
After a succession of internal promotions, this business need to hire the best marketing talent available at Senior Brand Manager level. Part of a FTSE 100 business, with a stable of instantly recognisable grocery brands, you will be joining a company whose products have a place in many many homes across the UK. In this division of the business, there is more than one position, there are several brands to get your teeth into, and plenty of options for development and success once it is time for the next position.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following
- Experience of brand management in a consumer orientated business, ideally FMCG
- Demonstrable success in your career to date
- Proven track record of management of TTL campaigns and multiple projects
- Ability to make decisions and action projects with limited supervision
- Strong communication and influencing skills
We are really keen to hear from Brand Managers who can’t see their next step in the current business. In addition, SBM’s needing a further role before progressing to Marketing Manager, or ready for a new challenge for a different reason should also get in touch. Please apply with a full CV and current address.