Global Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG Amsterdam
Global Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG
€72K-€84K + Generous Benefits & Bonus Package
Exceptional opportunity for a highly creative digital marketing specialist with a passion for creating integrated digital strategies and solutions, to move client-side with this global FMCG powerhouse in a key global hub in Amsterdam. In this high profile role, reporting at a senior level, you’ll demonstrate your digital knowledge and flair, developing social media strategies and architecture for a range of brands, to drive increased consumer engagement, brand advocacy, eCRM, content marketing, community building and campaign activation across earned, owned, and paid social.
You will be are genuinely excited by the power of content and imagery and the opportunity to build major FMCG brands through differentiated and inspiring social marketing and eCRM communications. You will be passionate about technology and will play a key role as one of the internal experts who will help raise the ‘digital ceiling’ across the world.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Scaling and sharing existing social media and eCRM best practices with the local brand & agency teams
- Serve as an evangelist on all things Mobile and Social with a clear view on relevant tools (segmentation, analytics, social listening etc.) that key markets should be using to maximize the impact of their digital budgets
- Establishing relationship with key partners in the social media space to determine opportunities for Joint Business Partnerships that drive business growth
- Creating best practice for content utilization in the social and eCRM space
- Clear understanding of Social Listening Process and how to implement at brand level
- Defining the social media consumer experience and ensuring that it meets the needs of target consumers and lives up to our Brand promise
- Working with local markets across the world to develop customer loyal & retention strategies and digital marketing activity from concept through to post campaign analysis, including idea generation, proposal preparation, content production and distribution
- Work with Analytics and Agency teams to leverage social media optimization methods and increase community engagement
- Continuously experiment and innovate with original and disruptive ways to leverage mobile and social activities that generate media buzz and brand visibility
Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a highly creative, strategic digital marketing specialist, who is passionate about creating objective led integrated digital strategies and solutions within the Social and CRM space. With a t least 6-8 years robust experience gained agency and/or client-side, you’ll have a deep understanding of digital content, communications and marketing principles with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their users and best practices.
Key Skills Checklist
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business.
- Fast paced: You thrive in a quick moving environment and are comfortable working within the gray space where steps aren’t clearly defined. You see the gray space as an opportunity for you to make an impact.
- Influencer: You can work with different stakeholders and gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging your leadership and motivational skills
- Passport stamp collector: You’re Internationally mobile and are excited at the opportunity of potential travel during role due to the Global nature of this business
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently
A blue-chip global FMCG business with a huge portfolio of leading brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, this company invests heavily in innovation and massive A&P spends, demonstrating huge and consistent growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you’ll find plenty of drive and energy and a direct and open style; a working environment surrounded by smart people, where you’ll have exceptional opportunities to make your mark throughout your career.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com