Global Communications Planning Manager
Global Communications Planning Managers
£60K-£65K + £8,500 Car Allowance + Bonus
Outstanding opportunity to take your strong creative communications, strategic planning and commercial skills to one of the biggest powerhouses in the FMCG arena. In this challenging role you’ll lead the strategic communications planning process, including activation, tactical planning, implementation and measurement.
Based in Amsterdam, you will work with category directors to understand your brands, their business challenges and opportunities across designated international markets. You’ll work closely with brand and category colleagues as well as insight functions, gathering information to feed into the communications strategy.
Detailed analysis of target audiences, consumer journeys and local media landscapes will be required to turn high level strategic plans into Global Success Models, which in turn will be used to create localized tactical plans that will help markets to maximize the impact of their media investments. You’ll need to make sound recommendations on the different types of content that will be needed to support the strategic comms plans. In addition, you’ll work with the eBusiness Unit to understand the e-commerce landscape to bring new, innovative digital thinking to the brands based on the communications objectives.
• Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what’s needed
• Internationally mobile – potential need to travel
• At least 8 years of relevant experience working at leading brand/agency, preferably globally
• Fluent in Communications Strategy or Strategic Planning, with aptitude for traditional and digital media
• Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills
• A commitment to excellence with a positive and resilient attitude
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business. MBA a plus
• Experience working with senior management
• Exceptionally strong communications and presentation skills
• Strongly results oriented with demonstrable track record of success
• Ability to handle ambiguity
A first-class, blue-chip global FMCG business with a significant portfolio of well-known and trusted brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, trading in countries across the world. This company invests very heavily in NPD and massive ATL spends and has seen huge growth over recent years. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you’ll find plenty of drive and energy, and a direct and open style; a business where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark throughout your career.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists.