Graphic Impressions is a multi-media design agency based in Clerkenwell, London. We have been in business for 33 years and work with some well-known clients in many business sectors, producing a vast variety of different projects.
We are looking for someone with excellent client service skills to add to our client liaison/new business team. The position is an exciting one to serve a few existing clients as well develop new ones…it would be advantageous if you had some existing clients you could bring with you. You will be expected to work closely with the design studio to achieve client satisfaction and growth.
- Building effective working relationships with clients, the studio team and internal management, acting as a liaison between GI and clients, existing and new. Providing a single point of contact for all sales related processes, ensuring successful start to finish completion of all projects, maximising revenue.
- Be a direct point of contact for clients, including the handling of incoming customer queries & account development. Identifying client issues & challenges that lead to future sales opportunities by being the contact for day-to-day enquiries.
- Monitoring of schedules/diaries to ensure the smooth running of projects, including printing and production. Keeping a close eye on each project’s budget.
- Ensure the smooth transition of new and existing projects by contacting clients and liaising with internal and external suppliers. Gather relevant information and create quotations for client’s projects.
- Help identify areas in which to improve sales procedures and the tools/systems used by the team.
- Support the preparation of proposals, contracts and other documentation for new and existing clients on behalf of the studio.
- Carry out general day to day duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the business, as reasonably assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Higher education qualifications.
- Past experience of working in a design and B2B environment with high value private and public sector clients.
- Comfortable using AppleMac computer and Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong administrative background.
- You will write design proposal reports as well as tender submissions.
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Self-motivated with experience and ability to work well within a team whilst understanding how important individual performance is.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent client service skills
- Customer-first mind-set, and the ability to deliver results on time.
Graphic Impressions is a great company to work for, with talented, lovely people, latest technology, creative design solutions to client’s requirements, and a superb culture of wanting the client to succeed and be successful because of what we do for them.
Many clients have been with us for a very long time, we love building good long-term relationships that both parties enjoy and benefit from.
Join us to carry on your development and help us continue our growth, evolution and progression.
Salary and benefits for this exciting position to be dependent on your experience and what you can offer Graphic Impressions and will be discussed during the interview process. Please send your CV and your ideas on how you will develop Graphic Impressions, as well as your salary expectation via the Apply button.
Graphic Impressions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.