Direct Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Direct Marketing Manager
£ competitive, depending on experience
Plus, bonus and excellent benefits
Sentinel is a leading brand in water treatment for residential and light commercial heating systems. Truly international in scope, our premium brand status has been built on a track record of ‘firsts’ in our markets.
Our markets are complex, we work with a diverse range of customers and industry partners who influence and provide services to retail and business customers. These include distributors, retailers, specifiers, installers and distributors.
These are exciting times for the company; product and service innovation is at an all-time high while, going forward, business success will also be built on outstanding customer relationship management; how well we build loyalty/retention, understand need and then focus on individual segments and customer types to deliver value for them.
Initiatives are already under way, others are to commence this year and we have excellent data acquisition and analysis tools in place.
We are now seeking an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager to bring these initiatives together to sharpen our customer focus, proactively manage our data and improve campaign delivery using multiple platforms. This is a fast-paced environment, and you will need to be flexible, energetic to personally deliver campaigns which are aligned with our wider strategies.
To succeed you will:
- Have a track record of success (3-6 years) delivering high quality multiple platform direct marketing campaigns. Your experience may be agency or client side and if you have experience of btc/retail, all the better
- Be experienced in delivering within complex markets (multiple customer types, channels, stakeholders etc)
- Demonstrate an understanding of multi-channel communications and the processes required to deliver successful campaigns
- Be passionate about analysis and research with excellent analysis skills
- Be a graduate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be IT savvy, ‘test and learn’ oriented, experienced with CRM, Excel, and understand web analytics tools (Google etc)
- Understand how to operate in an effective data protection (including GDPR) compliant fashion
Experience with international markets and/or fluency in a second language (French, German or Italian) an advantage for the future.
Experience of our industry is not necessary
In return, we offer
- A negotiable salary, based on your experience, with further potential to develop
- 25 days holiday, rising to 27 days, plus statutory holidays
- 37.5 hours per week
- Personal private health insurance
- Contributory pension
- Permanent health insurance is provided, full details of which will be provide to the successful candidate
- Life assurance cover equivalent to 6 times salary
- Additional benefits include Child Care Vouchers and Cycle to Work scheme
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Direct Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly