PR & Events Coordinator
About Our Client
Our client produces luxury interiors and furniture for retailers and exclusive clients, they pride themselves on creating unique and bespoke products. They are expanding over the next 2 years, they aspire to bring their exclusive range of products internationally. They have a strong foothold in the UK and European markets.
They are now looking for enthusiastic and flexible Marketing Executive to join their small supportive team, this role essentially manages their PR, partnerships and events marketing.
About the Role
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the luxury retail, you will expand your knowledge and expertise in the field, working with many luxury businesses/events and keeping up with current trends in the market. This role supports the marketing team with the day to day activities, with an emphasis on PR and Events, developing and executing campaigns.
- Implement a PR/ press and media plan which adheres brand guidelines and is market right in order to reaffirm brand positioning
- Be an ambassador for the brand, developing relationships with internal/ external stakeholders, reflecting their brand identifying and communicating their message
- Manage the press relations, responding to all daily press requests with images, relevant prices, content, copy etc.
- Copy writing: Write press releases for all seasonal momentums, partnerships, corporate news, product launch, posts, direct mail, brochures, invitations and presentations
- Project manage all central promotional activity surrounding brand events, amplifying key in store, seasonal and brand momentum
- Working closely with the creative manager to coordinate the best social media activity which includes formatting, copywriting, scheduling, engaging and reporting, across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Background in fashion, retail, PR or luxury products
- Knowledge of the UK media market
- Fantastic English, written and spoken
- A can-do attitude and a collaborative nature
- Excellent attention to detail