Data Account Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Passionate about account management, data and CRM? This Account Manager role is working for a leading agency with a range of clients in retail, publishing, hospitality and media.
Data Account Manager - London - £30K - £40K
This well respected company that specialises in data driven marketing are looking for a strategic Data Account Manager to work with some of their key clients.
If you love working closely with clients, helping them use data to engage with their customers, building loyalty and value then this could be the role for you.
You will help clients deliver marketing campaigns which are integrated across all channels with data and digital at the core.
This role will cover consumer data, strategy, insight and marketing technology.
The role involves: building, managing and developing client relationships and understanding their marketing strategies.
- Develop strategic solutions for your clients’ marketing campaigns
- Oversee the delivery of projects (from simple data delivery, CRM and digital marketing to complex analytical or strategy projects)
- Day to day operational support
- Attending client facing meetings
- Draft commercial documents and proposals.
Data Account Manager - Experience
- You have experience working in CRM and data driven marketing either within an agency, data consultancy or data driven marketing services provider
- Strong account management and communications skills
- Understanding of data, email, strategy and analytics
The role is based in London / SW London and the salary £30K - £40K plus good benefits and excellent career prospects and training.
This great Data Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Data Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly