Social Content Producer: Perm-a-lance
Truffle are looking for a superstar Social Content Producer for a perm-a-lance contract role. Based in central London, you will be creating content for social media to promote conversation, engagement and brand visibility for an entertainment TV channel, dedicated to all things Pop Culture.
Working closely with the social media agency and you will manage the page community, responding to fans answering questions and generally maintaining the Facebook page.
There is a lot of creative freedom and fun to be had to build the engagement with the audience and create disruptive content. This is an opportunity to grow and develop within one of the biggest media and entertainment
companies in the world.
- Passion for TV
- Experience creating social content for movies/TV/Entertainment
- Content savvy
- Strategically minded
- Experience creating and implementing social media campaigns
- Sense of humour
- Talent for producing sharp, engaging and witty copy
- Social native
- Experience in media / entertainment field
- Ability to focus on the audience and work with the media agency to understand performance and refine targeting to grow engagement
- Experience managing paid social campaigns
- Adobe Creative suite experience essential (Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere especially)
- Video editing experience
- Experience in cross platform social performance analysis
- Facebook Live experience preferred, but not essential
- Understanding and experience of community management
- Experience in planning and executing strategy led social campaigns
Looking at initially 3 months with the possibility of extending to longer term FTC.