Head of CRM - Marketing
- Full Time
Head of CRM - £40,000 plus competitive bonus
Based - West London
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in hospitality and leisure, with dynamic brands already established in 95 countries and continual growth with a new premises opening every two days! They believe in being more than just a brand - they are a company full of hospitality experts who share the same passion - making people feel welcome.
- Liaise with revenue management, e-commerce and marketing teams to ensure relevance and timely messaging in all CRM communications
- Optimise landing pages for all email activity ensuring bounce rate reductions, click thrus and conversion.
- Monitoring of email and other CRM performances with Web Analytics Manager.
- Communication of merchandising, banner and boost performance and results accordingly to maximise performance.
- Execute appropriate LCAH emailing activity ensuring burn and earn are optimised and members understand the value proposition of LCAH
Skills and Knowledge
- High performing CRM specialist or digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills - ability to work across multiple projects and tight timelines.
- Experience working in or managing a loyalty scheme
- Ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and information to improve best practice
- Good knowledge of excel, word Powerpoint and outlook