Senior Marketing Manager - Full or Part Time
Senior Marketing Manager – Full or Part Time
To £50,000 (Pro rata for Part Time) + benefits
Use your strong brand communications skills in this investor backed fintech business focusing on pensions, building on the success of its current marketing channels whilst unlocking the potential of new channels and propositions.
The role is suitable for part time working, for the right candidate
This five year old business has some really ambitious plans and is poised to make rapid growth in the coming months and years. You’ll be responsible for planning, developing and overseeing the execution of our market-leading direct marketing campaigns, maximising the power of data, optimising existing channels (specifically direct mail) and unlocking the potential of new ones, including regional above the line activities. Working alongside the wider digital and communications team, we see successful direct marketing, through both digital and offline channels, as integral to our ambitious customer acquisition plans. The role has a heavy focus on offline marketing, from direct mail, to above the line advertising. Success will be measured through driving warm, cost effective and quality prospects to the website
We’re looking for an experienced manager with brand experience across multi-channel marketing campaigns. Specifics skills we would like to see:
• Ability to manage time and work volumes
• Commercially focused with the ability to develop and manage annual direct marketing activity to achieve quality sales in line with targets
• Focus on test and learn to drive continuous improvements within channels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to coach and train
• Awareness of financial services sector and the regulatory environment
• Knowledge of pensions and pension regulations would be an advantage
• An awareness of the regulatory principles and the Treating Customer’s Fairly (TCF) concept
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Robust production and analysis of management information
• Ability to find solutions and improve ways of working
Ambitious, innovative, investor backed financial services provider
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.