Rewards: Up to £25k dependant on experience + bonus + benefits
Oxford Products Ltd was established in 1973 and is now one of the world’s largest suppliers of products to the two-wheeled industry. Its huge range of products encompasses everything which makes life on bikes better: from clothing and helmets to accessories, hard parts, locks and luggage and more! Following unprecedented investment in staff, product development and infrastructure, the company now employs around 120 people at its Witney, Oxfordshire HQ.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, a key position has become available within the marketing department to be the administration hub for all of Oxford’s marketing activities, from delivering social media activity, compiling reports to the administration surrounding Oxford’s attendance at National and International shows.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate confidence and initiative working under pressure whilst using strong and consistent attention to detail. They will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the role of marketing and the importance of providing excellent administrative support to achieve specific goals.
- Updating company social media platforms
- Administering all necessary paperwork prior to Oxford’s attendance at outside events including forms, hotels, stock ordering, hospitality and merchandising
- Providing sales support for sponsored riders
- Supplying digital assets to press
- Supplying product to press for review
- Collation of press coverage throughout the month
- Ensuring HQ showroom is in good order for the various meetings
- Sourcing of team uniform and one-off projects
- Manage stock levels of various marketing assets including corporate clothing, brochures, stickers and any other relevant collateral
- Build and maintain a positive and reliable relationship with other departments
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Essentially will have 3 years’ experience in a marketing administration position
- A self-sufficient, flexible, motivated and proactive approach to work
- Fantastic organisational skills
- A good eye for detail and strong copywriting ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
If you want to join an award winning and highly successful business and have the desire and ability to seize this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply button to download an application form today. All applications should be completed in full, accompanied by a covering letter detailing the reasons that you are applying.
Oxford Products Ltd, De Havilland Way, Range Road, Witney, OX29 0YA
01993 862 300