Brand Manager - use your creativity!
Brand Manager – use your creativity!
Up to £45k + car allowance
Location: Greater London. Ref: TL884597
This is a superb newly created position where you can use your brand marketing skills in a much more creative and innovation focussed Brand Manager role. You’ll be responsible for two food brands that are of both high strategic and financial importance to the business. There are ambitious plans to drive future growth, developing new products and campaigns – TV, in-store support and innovation/renovation programmes are therefore all part of the mix. We’re looking for an FMCG Brand Manager with strong drive and the ability to secure business growth. You’ll need to be adept at working cross-functionally and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable brand management experience, gained within a market leading FMCG organisation.
- An ability to work at pace, with a strong bias for action and high degree of personal accountability.
- Able to think ‘bigger picture’, to scope out opportunities for growth, coupled with an ability to simplify the complex and cut through ‘noise’, to deliver a clear plan of action.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead projects to successful in-market delivery, including a marketing activation programme. A real ‘team player’.
- An instinctive and commercially aware marketer who ‘gets’ consumers and places them at the core of everything that they do.
For more information or to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org