Head of Growth Marketing
Head of Growth Marketing
To £80,000 + benefits
Bring your performance marketing skills to this exciting Head of Growth role, at a very exciting point in the journey of this fabulous interiors brand.
This five year old business has some really ambitious plans and is poised to make rapid growth in the coming months and years. We want to speak to you if you’re a smart, ambitious, aspiring ‘Head of’ with a track record of influencing the growth of an entrepreneurial brand.
You will play a pivotal role in the company’s growth, owning a seven figure marketing spend which you will use to drive growth through innovative and effective spending to acquire new customers. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will take the lead in running all marketing channels across TV, Outdoor, press, inserts, direct mail, PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display and Paid Social. You will be highly motivated by the thrill of finding new opportunities to acquire more customers and your mind set will be that of a performance marketer - commercially obsessive about understanding revenue impact from spend in channels and how that flows through into profitable customer unit economics. You’ll also need to think like a brand marketer and be passionate about customer insights, storytelling and outstanding creative executions but judge the impacts of this in commercial metrics, not awareness or perception.
You’ll line manage the team and own a network of direct and agency relationships across channels. This role requires a broad skill set and the right candidate will enjoy laying out ambitious test strategies with the team and iterating and optimising activity to the key metrics the role is accountable for.
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 8+ years’ experience within a marketing / commercial role at an e-commerce retailer, performance orientated marketing role or within a consultancy environment
● Ability to demonstrate where you have used data and analytical tools to drive commercial impacts
● Highly numerate, with analytical experience and/or STEM degree from a leading university
● Team management and development experience – able to drive teams beyond their current potential and thrive in a fast paced environment
● Experience working with creative teams to tell engaging product stories
● An analytical, proactive and flexible approach
● Experience of working with and managing senior stakeholders
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
● Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
Ambitious, fast growing, entrepreneurial, disruptive eCommerce business, operating in the world of design-led interiors with strong VC backing.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Head of Growth Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly