Heavyweight SBM – Soft Drinks
Heavyweight SBM – Soft Drinks
Top Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
North of London
Fabulous opportunity to put yourself on that path to Marketing Manager level with this heavyweight role leading the strategy and shaping the UK vision for a number of exciting brands in the soft drinks market, as well as the launch of a new brand proposition. In this key role, based within easy reach of north London or by train/bus from Central London, you’ll be responsible for defining the market opportunity and setting out a roadmap and framework to create and capture significant value in a fast-growing segment of the massive soft drinks market. This is one hugely challenging and exciting remit which needs a super talented marketer already at SBM level to champion it.
- Leading the strategic development of the portfolio, delivering profitable business growth through insight-led strategy, equity development and commercial management.
- Identifying opportunities and insights that will step change brand growth working alongside internal innovation, insight and commercial teams and key agency partners.
- Managing brand A&P expenditure to maximise value and ROI for the business.
- Leading cross-functional teams, providing vision and direction to deliver brand activities and programmes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Checklist
- Demonstrable track record of success within commercial, matrix organisation environments, especially leading, influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience gained within a branded consumer goods environment. Soft drinks experience would be an advantage
- Experience in leading agency partners to deliver world class research, collateral and NPD on time and with excellence in order to change consumer & shopper behaviour
- Proven experience in leading strategic brand and business planning with sound evidence of consumer & shopper insight-led strategy implementation
- Consistent track record of creating great ideas that have driven real value in the market
- High level of Brand P&L value management experience, able to demonstrate good commercial judgement to maximise brand profitability & enhance margin
- The ability to communicate with power and persuasion to win support both internally and externally.
- Strong project management, planning and delivery skills with confidence to make tough calls and to ruthlessly prioritise.
- To have displayed high EQ in challenging business/interpersonal situations
- Direct team line management experience with proven ability to inspire, grow and develop people but also ability to manage difficult conversations when required.
- Demonstrates an ability to connect with Customer Management to understand routes-to-market and key customers.
Our client is one of the UK’s biggest names in FMCG with a portfolio of must-stock brands with appeal to adults and children and for different consumption occasions. It offers exceptional career development opportunities working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture. The company is based north of London with options to work 3-4 days/week from the office and 1-2 from London/Home.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now on 020 7849 6875.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
Apply for Heavyweight SBM – Soft Drinks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly