6 days left
- Full Time
Very exciting opportunity for someone to join this well developed and successful brand in the UK. The company are looking for a Brand Manager to join this established team who work hard and play hard.
You will be a person that can work across multisite operations and be able to work in a fast moving role, this role is for someone that will like meeting and working with stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for delivering the annual brand and marketing plan.
- Build awareness and drive footfall & sales through creative communication.
- Developing the brand through tone of voice and concept marketing.
- Work with multiple creative and PR agencies.
- Managing the development for the drinks strategy.
- Involvement with the design of refurbishments and new openings.
- Manage insight and research.
- Drive profit, volume and market share objectives.
If you have a strategic and creative flair, excellent organisational skills and time management then please apply.
** This role will require you to travel across the UK ( you decide your diary) with one day a month in the London head office.**
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**