£35,000 + bonus, benefits
Top tier FMCG Consultancy with a growing commercial team are looking for a talented Category Analyst or Executive to join their business and help drive growth at an exciting and busy time.
• Own revenue responsibility for a significant portfolio of accounts.
• Lead the day to day servicing of the key clients.
• Build and maintain relationships across your accounts.
• Help develop and enact ongoing account plans to drive incremental revenue.
• To work in close conjunction with your wider client service team to enhance the client’s standing beyond ‘traditional data’ service/insight delivery and make us a critical part of their business.
• Responsibility for the mentoring of team of Executives.
The Successful Applicant
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
• Commercial acumen and the confidence to turn opportunities into sales.
• Keen to develop know ledge and be seen as an expert, talking articulately about the industry and client challenges to connect with client needs.
• Ability to build rapport and challenge clients to ascertain underlying business issues.
• Compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a Manager.
• A proven ability in delivering insightful presentations with impact.
• Work independently when required but still be responsive to receiving feedback and direction from their line manager.
• Being flexible, tactful and sensitive to others, and display good social and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Unparalleled career development and training opportunities, exposure to top tier FMCG clients, the chance to work with like-minded and talented individuals.