Social Media Executive
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
£20,000 - £25,000 + bonus, benefits
S London | Healthcare | FMCG
A well-established, global leader of natural healthcare products, with 150 years’ experience bringing the best brands and products to market used by millions of people every day. Currently embarking on a transformation journey, the client is dedicated to driving success and growing the business by rolling out a digital marketing strategy across the UK.
The Client needs the support of a Social Media Executive to ensure their 5-year strategic plan is successfully executed across all brands on multi social media platforms and channels.
- Collaborate with the Digital Manager to create specific plans leading to an overall increase in engagement across all digital channels in line with the aligned long-term strategies;
- Full responsibility/accountability of social community management across multiple brands;
- Assist the UK Digital Manager with day to day management of all social channels;
- Produce monthly digital and social media analytical reports; measuring all performance activity against set KPIs and Benchmarks;
- Regularly analyse website performance via Google Analytics;
- Content writing and proofreading copy for social posts, blog posts and website;
- Minimum of 1 years’ previous relevant experience or educated to relevant degree level
- Desire to work in a position to have a direct impact on the growth of a global organisations UK social media platform & motivated by tracking engagement rates on social media platforms
- Experience of utilising social media analytical tools Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Sprinklr etc.
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms and their users
- Solid experience in managing influencers (e.g. bloggers)
- Solid understanding of digital content development strategies and tactics from a consumer goods industry
- Previous experience in community management and content development, including copy writing
- Knowledgeable about current social media trends, innovations and best practices
If you would like to find out more, please click apply!