Senior Commercial Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Commercial Analyst
- Newly created commercial role within B2B and B2C organisation.
- Ability to turn data analysis into clear commercial objectives essential.
About Our Client
The role is with Midland Expressway Limited, the private company responsible for operating and maintaining the M6toll. The M6toll is a 27 mile toll road at the centre of the UK's strategic road network which opened to traffic in 2003. Located near Birmingham in the West Midlands, the road is a high quality infrastructure development that performs to highest global standards. Additionally, the road has an ever-growing local customer base and attracts both consumer and commercial customers. The M6toll carried over 18 million vehicles last year and provides a vital link between London and the South East and the main industrial locations of the West Midlands, the North West and Scotland.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will sit at the centre of the business, reporting to the Director of Business Development, working with a small Senior Management Team, providing analytical support in relation to critical operational and strategic decisions. The role will incorporate both recurring work, such as regular traffic analysis, developing and coordinating board level KPI reporting, and one off project-based work such as assisting in the development of marketing, product development and pricing strategies.
The role offers a high level of exposure within the business working with the Senior Management Team, leading external consultant teams, and the preparation and presentation of reports at board level.
The role has a wide remit, but responsibilities include:
- Analytical support to business development projects providing commercial analysis for board papers and approvals;
- Trend analysis, interpretation and reporting of traffic data;
- Preparation of appropriate KPIs and coordination of, and commentary on, monthly packs for the board;
- Assisting the team in the preparation of annual traffic and revenue budgets;
- Support to the Senior Management Team in preparing business presentations, particularly for key stakeholders such as Dept. for Transport, Highways England, and Transport for West Midlands;
- Support to the Director of Business Development on marketing activities;
- Monitoring of UK government and EU matters that may affect the company's operating regime.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be highly numerate, comfortable with data manipulation, and be capable of presenting impactful outputs to influence business decisions. The candidate should have strong presentational and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage in, and add value to, Senior Management and Board level discussions. It is possible that you are currently working in an accountancy or consultancy firm, or blue-chip organisation.
What's on Offer
£competitive + benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13896698Z
Apply for Senior Commercial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly