- Great development opportunities for truly global business
- Strategic Brand Manager role with ownership and autonomy
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with the growing Consumer Health division at Bayer. Together we are searching for a career motivated, curious and strategic marketer who wants to develop their career in a truly global organisation. With a market leading brand portfolio including brands like Berocca, Rennie, Canesten, Bepanthen, Alka-Seltzer, Claritin, Dr Scholl's and many more; Bayer offers the opportunity to develop and shape your career in many ways while owning big multichannel campaigns during an exciting times for the business.
Bayer is a truly global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Each year, tens of millions of people around the world select one of Bayer Consumer Health brands and products to manage their own health and get the most out of life. In the UK we have an award winning Consumer Health team that works passionately towards improving the health and wellbeing of our nation, which we feel is a highly motivating and rewarding purpose.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Brand Manager. This opportunity is a strategic priority for Bayer and this highly impactful role will allow an aspiring marketing professional to learn, grow and develop themselves within a highly successful organisation. The Brand Manager contributes to the development of strategic plans, co- ordinates the activation for the brand and acts as a key support for all cross functional and external relationships that deliver brand strategy.
The Brand Manager role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and strategic marketer that offers growth and success with an organisation that has the vision and drive to become the worlds leading Consumer Health company championing consumers to make informed decisions about their self care needs for a better life.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- To assist in the development of the Brand strategic plans in line with the Brand's Global vision
- Development and Implementation of the annual Brand activation plans to ensure successful adaptation to changing environmental pressures and business needs, to guarantee marketing and business objectives are met
- Budget planning and management for allocated products segments
- Cross functional collaboration between brand and all CH internal departments to ensure that all teams are working towards shared objectives
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with relevant Global Bayer Stakeholder
- Day to day administration of marketing agencies and suppliers to ensure best practice is followed, services provided are of required quality and good value is obtained to ensure that the interests of the Company are preserved
- Support identified Brand initiatives to increase the level of Brand Engagement with Retail Customers
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would display strong commercial acumen and a deep understanding of business drivers, market trends, consumer behaviour and relevant industry experience in OTC / Healthcare (including pharmacy retail environment)
You will show experience in communication strategy development across multiple channels including digital and TV and demonstrate excellent activation, influencing and interpersonal skills.
Self-awareness and eager to learn and develop are must haves for this opportunity.
What is on Offer?
As a global organisation we offer attractive reward and recognition schemes and an exciting breadth of career opportunities both in the UK and beyond for those candidates that have the drive to succeed.
The role is based in Reading and offers a very flexible working environment, generous salary, car allowance, achievable bonus structure and one of the best benefits packages on the market.
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply now or call Leslie Davies at Michael Page on 01189 559588
Ref Code: MPMI13897971Z
Closing Date: 23/03/2018